Bloom is a deck of 40 postcard-sized affirmation cards created to encourage and support you through all the seasons of motherhood; from pregnancy to birth and the years beyond.
The perfect gift for yourself or a friend; each card features beautiful floral imagery, an inspiring affirmation, encouragement or reminder, and comes packaged in a luxurious gold foiled gift box. This limited launch edition includes special gold foil printing on the back of all affirmation cards too!
- 40 postcard-sized affirmation cards & an additional welcome card (41 cards total)
- Each card is 102mm x 148mm and printed on a thick 350gsm recycled paper stock
- Each card features a unique phrase and floral photograph
- The deck is encased in a luxurious gold foil printed gift box
- Special launch edition features gold foil printing on the back of the each card
- Designed, written and photographed in Australia by us (check out our design studio Hello Hello Studio for more of our design work)
- Printed in Italy on recycled FSC certified paper using food grade inks
*Printing/Gold Foiling: Please note that due to the delicate nature of gold foiling, some variations, marks, spots or scratches can be expected.
Shipped in a 100% recyclable FSC certified honeycomb paper padded mailer, wrapped in tissue paper and accompanied by a 100% post-consumer recycled paper thank you card. Where possible we’ve tried to use eco friendly packaging, and continue to seek out ways to improve.
We aim to dispatch within 2 business days of purchase.
For our international customers, please note that any items shipped internationally may incur fees and duties charged by customs in the country you are shipping to.
You may notice that three of the forty included cards reference God; as Christians ourselves, our relationship with God and reliance upon him was and is an integral part of our journey. These reminders in particular brought us such a comfort and it would be inauthentic to us and our journey to not include them. We hope that they can encourage you in some way, whether Christian or not, and if they’re not to your taste that you may be able to gift them to a friend xx.